- Breakfast for dinner
- My new camera (I got it on Black Friday and it's fun to play with; it's just a point and shoot though, I still haven't decided which SLR I want and it's going to have to wait now until I save the money back that I spent on my Canon Powershot)
- I finally got some medicine for the rash on Xander's face (he's had it a few weeks, but I just kept thinking that it was on it's way out). It's only been a couple days and it's already looking better.
- A fun baby shower for a very nice friend who deserves much happiness with her soon to arrive little one. Getting out and seeing the girls was fun too!
- Books, books, and books. You'd think I would get sick of reading at some point but really I don't. I never, ever update my Good Reads with what I'm reading, but I have a goal to do it one day.
- Two of our (me and Amber) little Bear Scouts are getting their Bear awards this week. We can't take credit for all of the work since we haven't been their leaders the whole year, but it's nice to be part of the accomplishment.
- The fact that Bath and Body Works here now carries the Frederick Fekkai hair line. I swear that my hair is healthier, my scalp less itchy, and my split ends a million times better when I'm using my Fekkai. And the 8 oz bottle lasts me about 8 months so I figure I'm still spending about what I would spend on the cheap stuff at Walmart cause I use less and it lasts so long (and their $10 off a $30 purchase didn't hurt either).
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome, Nate is getting his Bear next month too. Great book you ought read is Glenn Beck's "The Christmas Sweater"
I love reading your posts Lori! Oh, and we have a similar little shelf/bench in our entry way and I just love it to stay a little more organized!
I am going to have to try that shampoo
Post a Comment