Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Fun!


I finally got my Christmas Tree up and decorated.  Xander has done really well after his initial exploration and corresponding NO's. I wasn't going to put any ornaments on this year, but I just couldn't leave it bare so I only put up ornaments that are not glass or fragile. I haven't done much other decorating, but I have a goal to finish by this weekend.  Meanwhile all the plastic bins with my Christmas stuff are sitting around cluttering up the living room.  So, if you stop by for a visit, be prepared to face the Christmas maze!  Xander is still working hard to get his molars. It takes a long time for those babies to come all the way in! He's got three that have partially come through the gums now, but there isn't a one of them that's all the way through.  And his first one started way back in the end of October.  I feel like by the time his first year molars are in we'll be starting on his second year molars!  

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the tree! It's so cute! Good call on the ornaments. As soon as we got ours out Reid started throwing them on the floor to see if they would bounce. Luckily, I bought shatterproof ones! Give Xander an extra kiss from us. Poor guy! Reid only has seven teeth and is thinking about getting another one on the bottom to even it out.

Tricia said...

P.S. I love the new family pic! Your hair is so cute!

Emily said...

I could see your tree when I was sitting in your driveway tonight! It looked so pretty! I love your family picture in your blog header! Too Cute :)

christine said...

Love the tree

Heidi Parson said...

Pretty tree, I also LOVE your outside lights and garland!