Saturday, December 13, 2008

Date Night

I have no pics, but just wanted to say that Francois and I had a lovely date tonight. He opened my door for me and everything! Since we had Xander we don't go out nearly enough but I've made a new resolution to have dates more often. It was so nice to go out together and be able to pay complete attention to each other (well, when we weren't watching the movie). We haven't been to a movie in a theater together since we had Xander; and considering our child is 14 1/2 months old that is pretty sad!  I can probably count on one hand the number of dates we've been on since we had him.  We had a lot of years to go on dates whenever we wanted, so I guess we had a surplus built up. But we have definitely been in a recession and it's time to turn it around!  
Oh, and to anyone interested my new red purse  from my last post came from TJ Maxx. I've been obsessed with that store lately! They had this leopard print super soft jacket for a little girl (3/6 months) that I was so tempted to buy and find someone to give it to. It was on clearance so it's probably gone now but oh it was darling! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the red purse! Aren't date nights the best :)