Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas....

It's finally snowing, I mean really snowing!  It seems like last year the snow came too soon and this year the snow came too late!  I love that you can see snowflakes falling in the pictures. If you look closely in the doorway of the second picture you can see Xander peeking out.  He didn't come outside, but he did try to eat some of the snow off the doorstep! Maybe tomorrow if it isn't snowing he will get to finally wear his snow pants and boots and we can make a snowman and maybe some snow angels. I'll keep you posted!

I have finally finished my Christmas decorating. I even put things up above my cabinets which is something I've neglected since we moved into this house. 
And this is totally not Christmas related (other than the color), but I finally got myself a red purse. I have wanted one forever, but kept finding reasons not to get one.  It's cuter in person than in the picture, but I did the best I could!
And finally my little troublemaker, if you click on the picture and make it bigger you just might be able to see an emerging molar.

4 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

Cute Purse!! LOVE IT. You must tell me were you got it. I'm a sucker for red!!!

Shelly B. said...

Oh man, I could really do without the snow, but it does make everything pretty. I didn't care about pretty though, when I was driving 2mph down Sunnyside! Grrr!

CUTE purse! Love it!

Roswitha said...

Love yoour purse...Love your decorations...thanks for sharing....it always makes us feel close to you guys....

christine said...

I miss snow.