- Francois' work Christmas Party; it was awesome to get to see Kurt Bestor, and Jenny Oaks Baker. They played with the Teton Chamber Orchestra and it made me want to get out my french horn and play again. And it was an official date because we left Xander home!
- Our Christmas sacrament meeting program. It's something I look forward to every year and I wasn't disappointed. I'm amazed and astounded by the talented people that are in my ward.
- That my mom arrived safely from Utah and we get to have a short visit.
- I found Christmas stockings! They are really cute (they are Pottery Barn, is there anything they make that isn't cute?) and now all I have to do is get our names on them.
- Peppermint tootsie roll pops (my mom brought me a whole bag).
- A new cashmere sweater that was only $10, it just doesn't get any better!
- My Christmas shopping is all done. Hooray! Now all I have to do is wrap it all.
- Fun Christmas cards and treats, now if only my pants weren't getting a little tight!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Christmas Program is one of my favorites. I thought this year was great too :) Have a fun visit with your Mom and a wonderful Christmas.
I love pottery barn. You should post pics of your stockings!
Did the sweater have a red spot on it? (obscure Seinfeld reference)
Post a Comment