The day has come that I warned Francois about. Xander adores his daddy and if he is awake when Francois leaves for work he has started getting upset. Here is a picture from yesterday morning after Francois left. Xander hung on the doorknob and said dada and whined for about ten minutes before I could distract him away.

Here is Xander's silly cheesy grin for the camera. Look at all those teeth!

I love the look on his face in this picture. I'm not even sure how to describe it, but I love all the faces my boy makes! There are still faint hints of his rash, but I think we finally got a cream that is taking care of it. I'm still not sure why he's had the rash for so long (since before Thanksgiving); it could be the cold, dry weather; it could be an allergy. All I know is, I will be very grateful once it's gone!
6 comments:
Don't you just love it when they love their Daddy? It is the BEST!
These pics are adorable.
How Sweet :)
LOL! Soon Xander will tell you to go away so he can play with Daddy! As for the last pic...I think that face is saying "Mom, you need to put down the camera and listen. I have something very serious to discuss with you." It's all in the eyebrows.
I think he looks very...stern. I vote for stern. Myke says that he looks like he thinks the cookie monster needs to share...WINNER!!!
He is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment