Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blessings

  • TGI Friday's half off appetizers when you buy an entree. I haven't had my spinach dip in a loooong time. Yummy, as long as I don't think of all the many calories I consumed! And a hubby who took me out even though he was sick because he wanted to give me a little break from my daily routine. 
  • Xander's laugh, really it's one of the sweetest sounds in the world. 
  • Glasses and contacts, when I think what life would be like without them it makes me shiver. Maybe I should get Lasik?
  • Safe drive home in between storms with a sleepy boy who slept the whole time! (Was that really this week? It seems like so long ago for some reason.)
  • Super nice people who let my child play with them, their kids, their stuff, etc. And all with a smile!

6 comments:

christine said...

i'm blind without my contacts/glasses. i wouldn't have a life without them!

Emily said...

Driving with sleeping kids is the best :)

christine said...

Hey Lori

One of my favorite blogs is doing a giveaway of cute kids clothes---thought you would be interested:

http://martawrites.blogspot.com/2009/01/giveaway-jig-tees.html

Amber said...

Yes, I would have to say Sienna's laugh is my favorite sound in the whole world! But any baby laughing is pretty much the greatest.

Tricia said...

Husband's are great, aren't they?! I think you should get Lasik. I'm putting it on my Christmas list as soon as I finish having kids!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love love the sound of tiny laughs & giggles, so contagious!

Get Lasik!