Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Day!

Just a few random pictures to share.
Here is Xander after he got ahold of the Cheerio's box. He thought it was funny to walk on them and crush them afterward. He did have fun helping me sweep it up too!

Here is my first project with my sewing machine. I have no idea what to do with it. I just took some fabric I had and made a mini pillow. I had to clean the office before I could use my sewing machine. But, I didn't have really any fabric for a real project. Maybe tomorrow will be fabric store day! It's really small and it would make a great doll pillow, but we don't have any dolls at our house. Hmmm...

And here is Xander in his new chair. He thinks he's such a big man eating up at the table. He can climb up onto it all by himself, but we are still working on the getting down part.

3 comments:

Tiffany B said...

What a stinker. A cute stinker. Good for you on getting your sewing machine out. I should do that.

Roswitha said...

I love that Xander....He is my curious boy!..Love his new chair...Your pillow turned out quite professionally....Cool...Happy future sewing....

Tamara said...

Love the Kinderzeat! We still use ours :-)

Cute pics.

And, it was great to see you over the holidays--thanks so much for driving all that way for us.