Friday, January 9, 2009

It's about Time!

Ok, so I'm soooooo sorry that I didn't live up to my promise to post by Wednesday. But, I got home safely and we are all settled in and Xander is finally easing back into his old self. It may be awhile before we are able to make a trip anywhere because my poor little man is done! Clingy, clingy, and crying like I've abandoned him on the side of the road just because I need to set him down for 30 seconds! Ok, it is nice to feel loved, but I am happy to say that today he is playing and happy to not be attached to me at all times. He did have some good moments during our wandering and he was very happy to see both of his grandma's. So, I have a ton of pictures, but I still missed taking a few.  Sorry for the randomness of the photos, but it will make the post interesting right?
This picture is from an evening when Xander was trying to escape up the stairs in order to avoid getting ready for bed. He was stark naked and I love the look of pure joy on his face. 
Here he is with his bear that is twice as big as he is! Thanks Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Joe!
New Year's Day hanging on the couch with Grandma Rosie.
Isn't he cute?
D and C at the Discovery Gateway where we had lots of fun. I somehow missed getting a picture of L, even though I thought I had taken one of her with Xander. I must still be learning how to use my camera! It was so much fun to see the girls and their mom. I miss them too much!
Xander had fun throwing the balls down the stairs. 
He loved playing in the water, he managed to not get soaking wet thankfully!
Xander and C making fun things.
Hanging with his cousins, Ella and Maya. Just don't tell Daddy I let him have a peppermint sucker!
Nate, Randi, Maya, Xander, and Ella didn't hold still very long. But, I was just happy with a picture of all of them together. 
Xander loves Nate and he always laughs when they play peek-a-boo. 
Xander's personal chair at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He liked to just sit there and hang out with the big people. 
This concludes your tour of our last week and a half of craziness. Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed the ride!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Xander really is the cutest little guy! Glad you had fun seeing your girls :)

Shelly B. said...

Weeeee! That was fun! ;)

christine said...

I had a big bear like that when I was a kid.

xander seems like such a happy baby!

Tricia said...

Your girls are getting so big! Everybody looks adorable. Stop making me homesick! I was looking at Xander's bear thinking "Reid would totally fit on his other leg. Wouldn't that be cute?" Love you guys!

Tiffany B said...

You are right. The expression on his face is pure joy. So cute.