Xander has recently discovered that he can climb in and out of the bathtub himself. Today he decided to climb in and play with his toys even though there was no water in there. I just thought it was so funny I had to take a picture. He played happily in the tub for about fifteen minutes until I bribed him out with promises to help me make cookies. Do you like his "necklace" that he found?


I'm the King of the World! Xander's recently really started playing with his slide and swing that he got for his birthday. I was starting to worry it was not a good purchase, but lately he's really enjoyed climbing, sliding, swinging, driving (with the wheel), and hiding.
4 comments:
What a fun toy he has!
Love that shirt, Xander....Love your castle...
Yea, that's a pretty cool birthday toy. Cute un-bath(?) pic!
He's just getting so big! How fun.
Post a Comment