Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blessings

First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of blogging! I have pictures and stories to post soon. It may happen tomorrow, but I promise by Wednesday I will give updates! Meanwhile, I am very blessed, but here is the short list for the week.
  • A wonderful start to the New Year, I still can't believe it's already 2009.
  • Fun times with my girls from St. Louis (well, the four that are nearest and dearest; and they don't actually live in St. Louis anymore either so hmmmm).
  • A snuggly, cuddly boy (yes, this also means he is being super clingy; but I'll take my snuggles where I can get them because I know it will be all too soon and he will be saying, "Ew, mom don't kiss me someone might see!").
  • My hubby who is sitting home lonely because I wanted to see my girls and he has to work so we have a home and food and all that other important stuff. I'm especially grateful for his job right now in this crazy economy. I love you Francois!
  • Heated seats, it's way too cold right now.
  • Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, if you've never had their caramel apples you are missing out.
  • Cocomotion, seriously I know I've listed this before but it's the best way to make hot cocoa. My sister found them at Walmart here in UT for $15. Try it, you'll like it!
  • Good food, we went with Francois' parents to Jakers on New Years Day and I adore their french onion soup, and their scones.
  • Life, love, health...I am truly blessed.