Blessings
- The ability to fast; I'm still nursing Xander (yes, I know he's sixteen months old, I'll get back to you in a couple of months) so I have put off starting to fast with that excuse. But, I'd forgotten how much spiritual peace it brings me and how close I feel to the Lord when I chose to follow this commandment.
- Hot, just out of the oven cookies.
- New clothes that make me feel pretty.
- Ebay, need I say more?
- Facebook, even though I still hibernate in my house way too much I feel more connected to my friends and family.
- Shoes, pretty shoes, cute baby shoes, even shoes I can't afford but wish I could.
- Super Bowl Sunday; I love the food, the football, and just hanging with my boys. Here are a couple of pictures from tonight. We watched most of the game upstairs, but ended up in our bedroom for the last exciting few minutes. Xander took full advantage of the opportunity to have control of the remotes!

8 comments:
I love shoes too!
Thanks for having posted your blessings...It makes my week...Xander, he is the king of cute smiles and grins....That's my little boy!
Thanks for having posted your blessings...It makes my week...Xander, he is the king of cute smiles and grins....That's my little boy!
He's so cute! I agree with all of them, except superbowl, its not a big deal around here, I guess we're not American...lol
I would have to agree...especially about cookies & clothes that make you feel great!
Now that I'm prego, fasting is not an option for me either. It is a strange thing to get used to. And Cookies right out of the oven sound really, really good right now!
Don't you dare apologize for still nursing! It is really good for your baby as long as you are both happy doing it. Go for it. I would stop before Kindergarten however!
He is just too cute. I really enjoyed going to lunch with you and the little man yesterday.
Post a Comment