Sorry about the lack of blogging. For the first time ever I missed doing my blessing post. No big reason, just I was in bed when I remembered and didn't want to get out of my warm cocoon to do a blog post! This was going to be on my list though, warm cherry cobbler with ice cream. Yummy! 

I took this video the other day of Xander dancing in his room. He's started to turn around in circles and I love how he gets dizzy at the end!
Here he is with his bedhead after waking up from his nap today. I think this is the worst his hair has ever been so I had to get a picture. He's still waking up a little as you can tell by the look on his face, but I love my sleepy little bedhead boy!
5 comments:
some days you gotta stay under the covers!
I missed your Sunday post--glad it's just a "glitch".
Gotta love that hair!
Xander always seems so happy. So fun!
My hair looked likes this all week...Must be the weather....I love Xander's dancing....He brings lots of smiles to my face.....Love that little bundle of joy....And don't ever apologize for staying under warm covers....with this cold weather I don't want to get up at all....
Are you sure their wasn't a balloon involved in Xander's bedhead? JK. Love the dance and LOVE the cherry cobbler. It's all I can think about now. Maybe I can take a quick trip to Walmart for some cherries...hmm.
Post a Comment