Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blessings

  • A much needed girl's night out (sorry to all those who I didn't include, I have a tendency to feel invisible in a group and I needed to be visible so it was a two person girl's night).
  • Leatherby's peanut butter cup sundae, I substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla and it just makes me happy. It was dinner so I don't feel completely guilty about all of those calories.
  • Finding the remote to the Mac. Xander wandered off with it and it took a week to find it behind his changing table where he loves to drop stuff.
  • Rotisserie chicken from Sam's club. I love all the different things I can do with it and Xander loves the chicken. Avocado chicken pita's are one of my favorite!
  • I finally got my Christmas decorations down. Hooray!

3 comments:

christine said...

I know what you mean with chicken---you can do anything with it!

Emily said...

I love Rotisserie Chicken too, they are the best!

Anonymous said...

great post. love the earlier one too in the bath w/no water, my boys have done that too, it's cute!

good luck on your sewing projects! i need to learn......someday