We had a lovely day today. The sun was so shiny and warm. I watched a little boy for a couple of hours and we played ball outside and Xander sat on his blanket in the grass and just loved being outside. This video was all taken within the span of 3 minutes, and it's amazing to me how kids can so quickly move from one emotion to another. He has started clapping as you can see in the first bit of video, you can't really hear it, but he does get a little sound. I threw in the last bit just because Xander is throwing more little fits lately and I still think it's funny so I thought I should try to savor it now before it's not funny anymore. To turn the music player off so you can hear the sound on the video, just hit the ll button on the player to the right.
I sold my bench that used to occupy the spot where my desk is now. I bid it a fond farewell, but the money will be well spent on flowers or something cute for the yard. That is my next project to tackle because our flower beds are hideous! Francois takes good care of the lawn so at least our yard isn't a total disaster. Thanks honey!
1 comment:
holy cow he's hilarious!!! I mean, I only saw him....what, a little over a week ago, and he's already gotten...older? that's the only word I can think to describe it!
Post a Comment