After having lots of fun with family we are home again. We had a good time at Grandma and Grandpa Tucker's party for their 60th wedding anniversary and Grandpa's 92nd birthday, and spending time with my parents and Francois' parents in Utah, and at Grandma Andersen's 80th birthday party. It was fun to see some family that we hadn't seen for a while and celebrate the lives of people we love. I officially celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mother, Xander is getting bigger every day, and Francois is getting over being sick, again. He has been sick more this year than any other year that I remember, but hopefully summer will bring good health for him. I had a good mother's day. Xander woke up happy (we took a lovely picture together). I had yummy french toast with my mom, she hemmed a couple of shirts for me, we had a nice lunch (with shrimp, my favorite) with my in-laws, and we drove home from Utah and had a few hours to relax together. I am posting a few pictures of Xander in Utah at his various activities.
He loves to swing and he is getting so big that he climbed the rock wall on Grandma Tucker's swingset! The last picture is actually after we got home and he took his first real bath sitting in the big tub on his own. Next time maybe he'll get enough water to cover his legs! He is working on getting his top teeth, which is such a joy! I can see the top right tooth through the gum, but it just won't pop through. He is being pretty good natured about it though.
Francois signed us up for a city softball league (after he called me and I said yes, of course) with a team that someone at his work put together. We are the Amerimelaleucans because the team is sponsored by Melaleuca. So, if you are in Idaho Falls on a Tuesday anytime between now and July 22nd you can see us play. I'm sure it will be an amusing thing. My softball mitt definitely has a little rust on it. But, I think it will be fun and it will get us out and doing something this summer.
2 comments:
Aren't blogs fun?! It is a great way to keep in touch. It was very good to see you and share spa day.
I love your blog. It's so cute! The picture of xander on the side caption where he is laying down with his finger in his mouth is one of the cutest baby pics I have ever seen. He is so darling. I love your new desk too. I can't wait to see it in your house. Glad you had a good time on your trips. You are quite the traveler.
Post a Comment