Xander is suddenly seeming to develop new talents overnight! Yesterday we went to the grocery store and he was getting grumpy in his carseat so I decided to let him try sitting in the cart. He's been working on sitting up, but I didn't think he was quite ready for cart riding yet. Well, to my surprise he did wonderful! He didn't tip over once and he thought it was the best thing ever. He laughed his way through the grocery store and brought a smile to the face of everyone that saw him. Then, he started waving at us. Now, it could really be a fluke and he doesn't realize what he is doing, but it was sure fun. I will let you know whether he continues to wave or if it was a one time thing. I didn't have my phone or my camera to take a picture in the grocery store so I took a picture of him sitting and playing with a toy. We are having fun in Utah and enjoying seeing everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment