
This is my first attempt at blogging so hopefully I won't fail dramatically! Francois, my wonderful husband got me an early Mother's Day present. He got me a desk so that I can have the Mac in the kitchen and use it whenever I want and not have to abandon Alexander or make him play on the office floor. Isn't is pretty? I have my friend Rashell to thank because even though she's only been in IF for a few months she found this great place called Hidden Treasures that is in Shelley. I joined her there yesterday and found the perfect desk for our kitchen. Hooray!
Xander and I will be gone AGAIN next week. I feel like we haven't been home for more than a few days at a time lately. Since March we have definitely been gone more than we have been home. Poor Francois! Good thing he loves us. Between visiting my cute sister and friends and babysitting five (yes that's not a typo, five) kids while their parents went to Hawaii and then on a cruise we have been gone a lot. This time we are headed to Twin Falls and Utah. My dad's parents are having a party in Twin Falls Saturday to celebrate being married for 60 years and the fact that Grandpa will be 92 this month. Then we will go with my parents to Utah for the week and then back to Twin for my mom's mother's 80th birthday party. Francois will head to Utah next weekend to help his dad with some yard-work so Xander and I will ride back to Utah with my parents and then back home with Francois. The good news is that we will both get to see our moms for Mother's Day, and the grandmas can give Xander lovin' to tide them over until the next time we see them. I will try to do a post while we are gone, but don't hold your breath!
2 comments:
Blog looks great, we are excited to see you guys tomorrow.
Jay
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment