
This morning I had to get a filling at the dentist, one of my favorite things, so my mouth was numb for hours and I felt so weird, but Xander thought it was funny. He kept laughing at me, he must have thought I was making funny faces at him or something.
Xander's top right tooth finally popped through on Saturday, but it looks like the other one is very close to making an appearance. He is growing up so fast and today, for the second time, I just put him in his crib awake for his nap when he was tired and cranky and he went to sleep without any crying! He's loving being able to sit up and play with toys, and I love it too because usually he seems happier because he's not relying on me for entertainment.

3 comments:
What a good idead with the shelves...Good work! Xander looks so peaceful....His overalls are very cute....How said they were ugliest? Keep up the blogging....What a fun way to stay in touch.
Francois said they are the ugliest. He is the reason I put the poll on the website to begin with. I thought it would be funny to see what people said. The overalls are actually cuter in person I think, but Francois really dislikes them.
what a cutie.
Post a Comment