
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I didn't even look for a sitter so we are planning a nice quiet family evening at home. We can all celebrate our love together!
And now for a few pictures. Hooray!
We had a busy day yesterday. Xander loves to draw and erase on his chalkboard. That look on his face is awesome. I can imagine him saying "Mom leave me alone, I'm busy!"

I just thought this one was cute, just hanging having a drink.

I got brave and gave him a little can of apple juice because whenever Francois or I have a can of soda he wants some. Needless to say, he will not be getting any cans of soda anytime soon. As you can see on his clothes he got apple juice all over. It dripped under his shirt, on his shirt, on his pants, on the floor. We had a fun time cleaning it up afterward though. I swear sometimes Xander makes messes just so he can help clean them up!

In his second outfit of the day, just being silly on the floor.

It's hard work looking this good!
4 comments:
So cute. Hope you have a fun valentines day!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, am n't I the cutest of them all? You have captured my heart....Keep on smiling sweet Xander.
Really cute pics of Xander. Hope you guys had a great Valentines!
Those were so cute! I love that you got him to hold up the paper without ripping it. Keep practicing your drinking and you'll be a pop expert in no time! Reid throws a fit if you try to give him a sippy cup at dinner. He has to have a big cup like everyone else. Love you!
Post a Comment