Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessings

  • Chocolate covered strawberries. Francois got me some for Valentine's Day and they were delicious. 
  • Take-out (I'm not talking drive-through either); I still get yummy food without having to fight Xander in a restaurant.
  • Modern medicine; it's nice to be able to bring down a fever, or help with pain just with a little dropper of liquid.
  • Silly dances from Xander, he was shakin it to the Jonas Brothers. 
  • No car accidents this week, my anti-lock brakes kicked in a few times on our icy subdivision roads and even pumping the brakes didn't help me stop where I wanted to because there was nothing to grip just ice.
  • Book club, we had a couple of months off with all the holiday craziness and it was nice to hang out and talk and see the girls.

2 comments:

Skylette said...

Don't you hate how icy our sub division is!?!? I really wish they would come sand our roads. I'm so glad you didn't get in an accident!

Anonymous said...

Yep, our roads are scary!! Have to be pretty careful at those stop signs, those are the worst spots!