Monday, February 9, 2009

New Camera Pics

Ok, so these aren't the best pictures I ever hope to take with my pretty new camera, but I'm astounded at the greater detail that I can see.  I just used all of the auto settings, I haven't been brave enough to play with any of that yet. You gotta love Xander's bedhead!
My two handsome boys hanging out. 
Let me out!
Ha ha! I got up to the desk and am going to play with the computer! 
It takes much attention to misbehave! (I only posted this one because I was so impressed that Xander is so in focus despite the fact that I caught part of the hutch in the corner of the shot).

5 comments:

christine said...

I do think there's a big difference in your photos. Don't worry about the settings just yet, it comes with time.

Emily said...

So great!

Skylette said...

I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

New cameras are fun, but the books are like new car books!

Tricia said...

Yay! Now you definitely have to come visit so you can use your camera some more! (Ok, that was a stretch, but you should still come.) That is a beautiful camera and you have very handsome subjects.