So, Xander has been sick with a yucky cold since Saturday and he hasn't been eating great. But, today he didn't want to drink anything either. I tried apple juice, slim fast (it's worked other times and at least I know he's getting some good vitamins too), pedialyte, I even tried nursing him, and nothing interested him. I was worried about him getting dehydrated so we tried a popsicle. And it worked! It perked him up and afterward he even ate a little bit. So, here are a few pics of his purple mouth post-popsicle. He looks like he has gum disease!

4 comments:
Poor guy, I am glad you didn't stay and set up tonight, it was to cold for a cute sick baby to have to be in! Thanks for always being willing. You are the best! By the way, we still need to do lunch. I was so sad I missed Red Robin!
so, it actually kind of looks to me like he ate...um...dirt. yeah. that's ok though, just gives him more fiber! ha ha ha...
Ohh! I am so sorry that he's sick! Having a sick baby is just the pits! I echo what Emily said...thanks for always being willing to help out and do whatever is needed for Enrichment. You rock!
Sorry to hear he has been sick. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment