Xander got sick this week. He started acting funny Tuesday night and then all day Wednesday he kept me busy changing diapers and cleaning up throw up. He usually settles down a little when he is sick, but we spent most of the day yesterday snuggling on the couch. I can't remember a time when he just sat with me that long. He is feeling better today and only had a couple of diaper episodes this morning; not much snuggling though. I'm glad it is past and that it didn't last long.
Here are a few pictures just for fun.
Xander's hair looks super red in this picture to me, it's all about the lighting I guess. He got a haircut on Saturday so it's shorter now, but I took this last Friday before the chop! I am glad that I can spike it again, it was getting too long for that.

My new haircut, in it's curly stage. A little frizzy, but what's a girl to do? I'll post a straight hair picture when I have a good hair day, it was too flat today!

5 comments:
Yes, your haircut is stinking cute! LOVE it!
I love your haircut! I am glad Xander is feeling better!
Ok along with the super cute haircut you look as if you are losing weight. OK your baby is just over one, not fair. He must be keeping your running.
Yes, cute hair! I cut mine twice this past couple mos and have hated it both times...... so I just keep pulling it back until it's longer to do a bit more with. Love yours tho!
I had sickness (coming out both ends) from both my kids a couple weeks ago, I empathize, it's hard..... hope you're at the end!!
Yikes!! This is Heather Bluth, guess Trevor's logged in and I didn't notice, that last comment was from me!!
Post a Comment