Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blessings

I am such a blogging slacker this week! I don't think I've ever had two blessings posts back to back before.  Sorry about that, I will try to do better in the future!  Here are a couple of pictures from my Utah visit.  I did not have my camera battery, it was at home in the charger, so these aren't the best quality because they were taken with my cell phone.  
My cute nephew and nieces in their temple whites.  My family shot was too far away, but their mom and dad are cute too!
Xander in his Halloween costume. He was much happier when we went outside and there were other kids for him to follow around. He was my little red-eyed tree frog.
Ok, now for the blessings!
  • Two late mornings this week that I got to sleep in!
  • The ability to cast my vote in the election, and that the election is finally over. 20 months is way too long to hear about candidates!
  • Reconnecting with old friends.
  • A cute new haircut, I plan on posting photos soon.
  • My good traveler, Xander made the trip to and from Utah very easy this time.
  • A husband who takes out the garbage, even when I'm the one that filled it up.
  • A fun book fair with super cute books, and Francois for telling me about it even though he knew I would want to spend money on books we don't need.

8 comments:

christine said...

great halloween costume

Emily said...

I love Xander's costume!

Roswitha said...

Do yu have any other Xander Hallowwen pictures? Grandma can never get enough of him.....I love your new hair cut....You are a doll, Lori.

Jay said...

Dang our parents have some cute grandkids, love Xander's costume.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the updates, sounds like a great couple weeks!

Tricia said...

One week without posts is nowhere close to a record. I'm so glad you got to go to a book fair. I don't think you can ever have too many books, but then we filled up two bookcases easily so maybe I'm not the best judge.

Skylette said...

That is always so neat to see; a family all in white! Xander's little froggy costume is super cute!

Lori Ann said...

I took a few pictures of Xander in his Halloween costume with my mom's camera since I left my camera battery at home, but I forgot to get them before I left. So, for now, that is the only Halloween picture of Xander.