- We went to story time at the library and we were five minutes late, but story time was only ten minutes long today so we didn't even get to hear one whole story. But, Xander got to play on the computer and we found a few books to check out.
- Xander needed a diaper change when we were out and when I went to get a new one I realized I had wipes, but no diapers. Luckily I had a few in the car, however; they were newborn size. Newborn! I guess I need to restock. I only needed to go to Sam's Club so I put it on him anyway. It barely fit around his waist and I'm pretty sure when he sat down he could have been a plumber. It did last until we got home though. Hooray!
Albertsons has Stephen's Candycane Cocoa in a 12 oz canister for $3.99. If you haven't tried this, it's excellent. It has little bits of peppermint candycanes in it. In the past I've only found it in individual packets which make fun gifts, but aren't so great for the pantry. They also have milk for $2. - I am currently having a kid's book fetish! I keep seeing more books that I want to buy. The Twelve Bugs of Christmas is so super cute! Farm! A BIG Fold -Out Color Book is one of four big books that Xander loved. We got one of them, Zoo! A Big Fold-Out Counting Book. This last one isn't a book, but I think the Early Learning Puzzle Set with puzzles of ABC's, Numbers, and Opposites is such a fabulous thing (I got the other set with My House, Animals, and Simple Words; I know that Xander's not quite old enough for them yet so I'll probably hang onto them for his birthday next year). I really need to stop going to Sam's Club and looking at their book section. Every time I go I see something else that I want. Who needs food when you can get books, right?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Terrific Tuesday!
A few tidbits from our funny day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mmmm, i love all things mint! how funny, i love the diaper story, i had to put a size 2 on Carter (whom is 20 mos old) the other day @ the gym because I was out of them and that was the largest size they had! it also did the job fine-
I am going to try that hot chocolate. Yum!
Sam's Club is a dangerous place!
Post a Comment