Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blessings

  • That I can still stay up until midnight on a school night just talking to my hubby about anything. It makes me tired, but it's worth it.
  • Our Christmas lights are up! Now I don't have to worry about Francois falling off the ladder or trying to put lights up in the snow.  
  • The ability to just stay home when Xander is sick.  It was so nice to know that I didn't have to try to take him anywhere while he wasn't feeling well. And that he is feeling better, and sleeping better (I just can't handle him getting up every two hours anymore).
  • The internet so I can find new recipes and research anything my heart desires.
  • That we have the option of doing health testing to pay a little less for our health insurance.
  • A smart boy who is figuring things out way too fast! He tried to avoid bedtime tonight by wanting to give daddy more loves. 
  • The joy of being able to see my two boys sitting together sharing food. Xander had already eaten, but he just had to be right there with us and Francois let him sit by him on the counter and eat off of his plate. It's a little silly, but the sight really touched my heart.
  • A mother in law who didn't disown us for not calling on her birthday. It's a good thing her present was early for once! Happy late Birthday Roswitha, we really do love you!

5 comments:

christine said...

Have you ever seen 101 cookbooks, its got very healthy recipes:

http://www.101cookbooks.com/

Emily said...

I love new recipes. If you find some good ones, pass them on to me!

Roswitha said...

Lori, I am so thankful for you sharing all you are thankful for....And I still love you and your 2 boys to pieces.....I love my new Scentzy....and will have to try out the baking forms...One of my biggest blessing is to have you be the mother of my grandson and the sweet, loving, patient wife to my son.....God always bless you!

Tricia said...

I agree with Roswitha. You are fantastic. We are thankful for you too!

Anonymous said...

why is it Daddy's food always tastes better?? both my kids flock to him the second he sits down with anything, even if it's exactly what they already had...... they MUST have his! kids are funny, fun to watch them!