Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blessings

  • Thanksgiving, a time to reflect and try to comprehend how blessed I really am.
  • Safe journey's to and from Utah.
  • Lots of fun time with family.
  • Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin pie, yummy, yummy!
  • Xander's good sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's house (I don't think there was a night he woke up more than once, it was wonderful!)
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ. It enriches my life and helps me to be more than I would be otherwise.  I love knowing that I have a divine parent and so have a divine nature (not that I always live up to that divine heritage, but it's nice to know that I have great potential). 
  • I got all the things I wanted on Black Friday, and a couple of extra things too!
  • Francois' job and his desire to support our family.
  • Our beautiful home and nice things to fill it.
  • Xander's continued learning and growing. It's amazing to me how quickly he learns new things.  He makes new sounds all the time and his favorite word seems to be "Ohh-oh". 
  • A husband who watched my cute boy so I could go see Twilight and do a little shopping with my two moms.

5 comments:

Me - Jen said...

I am glad you had a safe trip too. AAHH you do live up to that divine heritage you silly girl! So what did you think of twilight!

Emily said...

We went to Twilight too! What did you think? What great deals did you find on Black Friday?

Roswitha said...

It was such a blessing to have all 3 of you here in Utah for Thanksgiving....We sure enjoyed the time we spent with you, especially with Mr. Xander....what a blessing he is in all our lives....Hope he did not catch anything from his cousins....

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm glad Xander slept well...Sienna didn't do so great at her grandma's for the week.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you guys. I am glad you got to come down.