- Holiday shopping! I have such a hard time staying in budget, but I love buying presents!
- Fun friends who do fun things like the Holiday Recipe Extravaganza! I am trying so hard not to post a new recipe every day but I really want to! I keep thinking of new recipes to share.
- All of my family is happy, healthy, and safe. I have been very blessed for some reason to have great family surrounding me and loving me.
- My little Xander misses me when I'm gone. It's so fun to hear him run and jabber when he hears me come in the door. Tonight I went to a church meeting and when I came home he just talked and talked like he was telling me all about what he was doing while I was gone.
- The opportunity to sub in Primary today. I love Relief Society but there is just nothing sweeter than hearing children learn and sing about the gospel. Also, Xander was ten times better behaved this week! I guess he just liked being around the kids.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved the dress you had on a church yesterday! It was so cute! I missed having you and Xander is RS but I agree, Primary is always fun and I am sure Xander loved it. Crew would have loved Primary too :)
Love your new hat, Xander. I am so glad you are such a good Mom's helper.....hopefully you still will be when you are sweet 16....
Post a Comment