The Hallway on our main floor:
The kitchen after the new floor was in, but before finish work was done (I wish I had pictures of the old floor before they ripped it out, it was horrible!):
Xander's room with the new carpet:
The theater room (probably the hardest room to accept was damaged):
The food storage closet:
The blue bedroom (this is after the new drywall was put in, anywhere you see white that's where they had to rip the old drywall out):
Another wall of the blue room:
The guest bedroom (you can't really see in this picture but there was some damage to the walls in the bedroom and in the closet):
I am so happy that we are nearing the end of this ordeal! There's just a little touch up, cleaning, and furniture moving left. Carpet went in the basement yesterday and we are finally feeling like there is an end in sight. I will post after pictures when everything is done and put back together!








No comments:
Post a Comment