I bought some pears and canned them, but I had a few left over. I made a pear cobbler, which tasted a lot like apple cobbler. Francois loved it because I don't make fruit desserts a lot because in order to qualify as dessert to me it needs to have chocolate in it, but he loves fruit desserts.
My canned pears turned out very pretty. I just want to display them, not eat them!
Here is the picture of the one I made (I didn't use my tart pan for some reason, but a regular pie pan. And I browned my prosciutto, which I know is weird but it's a texture thing).
And here is the picture from Food Network. Mine is not nearly as pretty, but that's ok!



1 comment:
Dude you are in a cooking, canning frenzy! I am starting to wonder if you are leaving the kitchen, plus you make me salivate all over myself every time I read your Blog!
Post a Comment