Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Xander! Well, almost.....

It's not actually his birthday yet but we had a party so I'm doing a post! Xander's birthday is the 27th (which is next monday), but this last weekend was the best time to go to Utah to celebrate with the family. So, here is the fun we had!
We went to Chuck E Cheese, and Xander was very excited to meet Chuck E.

We had lots of fun family there, but we missed those who couldn't come.

The Cake: (I used a football pan to make it, and of course Xander stuck his arm in it before I got a good picture, but it was his cake so it's ok!) You can't really see the pull apart licorice that was the fire from the boosters, but they were cool and the kids all got some to eat!

He lasted two seconds in the ticket blaster, but he really wanted to try it. The nice girl gave him some free ones anyway.

He did love all the rides and games though and was sad when his tokens ran out.

Xander got lots of presents:

And he did this:
when he saw this:

Here's a video of the singing and dancing fun.
It was a good day!

1 comment:

The Desiree said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! You didn't tell me you went to Chuck E. Cheese, that is like the best place ever. I loved the cake it was soooo cute, you do good work! That boy is growing up so fast!