At the hotel brushing his teeth (he was being a supergoof and I had to document it):
Blowing bubbles in his milk (come on try it, you know you want to!):
His new Operation game:
Seriously one of the funniest games I've seen in a long time. You have to reach down inside and try to pull out the item that matches the card you pulled (see all those little items on the floor, yeah those go inside the guys belly). Xander loves this game!
Francois may kill me for posting this next picture, but those two boys were so funny playing with balloons! Before stuffing their shirts, they were farting balloons (I'm not sure whose idea it was but I didn't get a picture I just heard it happening). I just love listening to my two boys play. It usually involves crazy ideas and laughter!
The other night I went to check Xander in bed. I was astounded that he hadn't fallen out! He was half off of the bed! His pillow is longer then the bed, so his head was on pillow that was only half supported by mattress. The pictures just don't quite capture what a feat it was.
I still need to post more pictures of our trip to Utah in July, but I'm working backwards!







3 comments:
He is so cute and looks so happy all the time. Sorry about the house, but I am glad that the house is almost back to normal.
I am so sorry about your house. That totally stinks! Glad things are returning to "normal" and Xander is so cute and grown up!
Dude, I love that game where did you get it? I am glad that you guys are having a good time! Miss you!
Post a Comment