So, I bought blueberries at Sam's Club. Why do I do that? How can we, our little family of three use that many blueberries before they go bad (I guess I could freeze them)? Xander just wanted some to eat and I was not wanting to go to another store to buy them, and I try to encourage him any time he wants to eat things that are good for him. So, I went in search of blueberry recipes and found this delicious and beautiful dish. I had it for dessert, I had it for breakfast. YUMMY! I made it in two 8x8 pans because we just have a hard time eating anything in a 9x13 pan before it goes bad, and then I had one to share with a friend! Go to this link if you want to try it yourself: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/blueberry-crumb-cake/


3 comments:
Yummy!
Catching up on some blogging I see! I miss you and am sorry we keep missing each others calls. As always after reading your blog, I am drooling. It looks soooo good!
That looks yummy & I am impressed with all the cooking it looks like you've been doing :)
Post a Comment