Beautiful Maya is growing up so fast!
Nate swinging on a tree, but I couldn't figure out how to get him in focus so......
we took a fake shot, too bad you can tell.
We are ready to swim!
This is what happens when you are cutting cake. Everyone wants a piece. But they are all waiting so patiently!
I can see my hat! (I just love the crossed eyes!)
Look we all have hats! Thanks grandma! This is one of the only shots I got of all the grandkids and we got grandma and grandpa in there too!
I love this picture of my cute sister and her darling boy!
I always seem to get a good shot of Lorelai!
Francois played with and was mobbed by the kids when we had a barbecue. It was funny to see him up in the treehouse!
What's better than hanging with Grandpa? Hanging with Grandpa and a popsicle!









3 comments:
Love a crossed-eye pic!
I want one of those glow hats,that is way cute!
Love the hats!
Post a Comment