Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blessings

  • Good times playing outside while the weather was nice; and at least the snow from today has already melted! I'm very grateful that right now Xander would much rather go outside than sit in front of the TV.
  • Wonderful neighbors, I love the warm weather because people are out of their houses and I actually get to talk to them instead of just waving as we pass each other in our cars.
  • Uninterrupted baths, these don't happen so much anymore, but Friday Xander took a good nap for me and I got to luxuriate in the tub with a book for almost an hour. Heaven!
  • A beautiful place to live, I still miss having a mountain view but we went down by the river this week and I was reminded of the beauty that is here in this area. We really need to do more exploring this summer.
  • Two sweet boys in my life who make even the gloomy days happy.

2 comments:

Roswitha said...

I bet Xander would be happy to go exploring....You guys are so close to the Grand Teton Mountains...Go explore...

Christine said...

My fav. potty training book is "Potty Training in a Day". I used it with the triplets and it was awesome. I am going to try with DJ next week. Donevan let someone borrow my book and we are trying to track it down because I want to brush up on it before we start on Monday. I will let you borrow it once I get ahold of it or buy a new copy.