This morning was the perfect time for pictures, well when the wind wasn't blowing. Xander was somewhat cooperative. Although, this first picture is from this morning and I wish he would have been happy like this later, but isn't life the best when you're hanging out in your diaper!

Handsome boy in his suit with the temple. This was the only good one I got with the temple. Xander was a little scared of the geese and ducks that were close by.

I really like this shot with the river in the background.

Cute close-up. I wish he was looking up a little more, but you take what you can get right!
5 comments:
I love that you brought him a change of clothes. They are all super cute! He is so handsome! I like the one you put on the side bar the best though. I should have you take my family pictures!
Let him out w/Uncle Jay & we'll take care of those pesky ducks & geese. Cute Pics
What a handsome young man! You take the best pictures! What a legacy Xander will have.
He is always so happy. The pictures are darling :)
Oh my goodness, he is so cute. I didn't know you had a blog. It's fun to see you and your family. Your sister is so big now. I can't believe it and your mom and dad look great.
Post a Comment