Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blessings

So, I've been gone too long and I missed my post last week. Just having too much fun hanging out with family! It's late and been a very long day so it will probably be a short list, but I promise to do updates with pictures, etc. later this week.
  • My awesome new shelves in the laundry room that Francois surprised me with when I got home.
  • Safe driving and a DVD player in the car to keep Xander entertained, at least for a little while.
  • Fantastic family and friends who we don't see often enough.
  • Easter, a good reminder of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for all of us and of the promise of wonderful things to come.
  • Hugs and kisses, they are just the best.
  • My gorgeous camera, I love how easy it is to take better pictures! (One day I'll figure out how to really use it and make them great pictures!)
  • Familiar faces in strange places.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was so fun to run into you in Utah of all places. I hope you had a great time with your family!