Xander really likes to color and when I found this fantastic easel at the DI I just couldn't pass it up. Here is the chalkboard side.

And here is the whiteboard side folded down into a desk. I don't have a good chair to go with it yet, but I know they have cheap ones at Hidden Treasures.

And Ta-Da! It's his trike. Xander doesn't get this until Easter, but I fell in love with it. It has tassels and a bell and the color is beautiful! The best thing about it is that the wheels in the back are wider than most little trikes so it won't tip over like the one we tried out at Toys R Us. And the seat is adjustable so it will grow with him! It comes in pink too, and one day when we have a little girl (a girl can dream can't she?) she will have a pink one.
4 comments:
Xander, can I borrow your trike! I bet he will love it....Cute easel, also....now he can go to town and color.....
What great things!
I soooo would've bought that Easel too! Love the cute trike!
The easel is really cool!
Post a Comment