- The ability to take a slow walk with Xander and just let him explore and learn. It's amazing to participate in a child's wonderment in the outdoors. Yes, I did let him play in the puddle and we had to change all of his clothes and shoes when we got home, but the smile on his face was soooo worth it!
- SUNSHINE!
- Sunday naps, Xander slept for 3 hours today which meant I got an uninterrupted nap and still had time left over to read.
- The luxury in this not so great economy to be able to stay home with my son. I am so grateful to Francois for being a fantastic provider.
- Books, I am on a reading kick this week. I've read 4 books this week, and somehow my house isn't a total disaster (I must have house elves or something!).
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Send those house elves my direction, pretty please!
Glad to see you are doing great!!
Hear Hear on the sunshine!
I love good reading streaks!
What a lucky little boy you are Xander for your Mommy to let you explore...Wow! 4 books? Cool!
4 books in a week! My rate is usually about 1 book / 4 weeks :)
Ok so what 4books have you been reading. I need a good book right now. I just got done with Water for Elephants, really loved it.
Post a Comment