Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Trip!

I really was going to try to organize these pictures a little better, but I was too lazy, so they are just random. These are from our trip to see our family in Utah. It was fun and we were happy to have some nice weather while we were there.

Aren't they cute? Grandpa Joseph and Grandma Rosie hanging out after a long day.
The boys playing after dinner.
Xander with Grandpa.
Me and the boys. I can't believe how tall Dylan is getting!
This is Grandpa Joseph's birthday dinner. Xander loves Dylan and Austin, his cousins, and they are so nice and patient with him.
This is at the Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. We had a lot of fun playing there. Xander's favorite spot is the water table but he only got a little wet!
At Temple Square in Salt Lake. My sister Tricia really wanted to take her kids there during their visit and it was wonderful to go and feel the spirit there.
We had all of the grandkids (on the Tucker side) at the zoo one day and it was really fun to see them play together and enjoy seeing the animals. I didn't get a good shot of all the kids together, but what do expect with eight kids?
Xander on his stylin' new trike! His favorite part is the bell.
Xander "helped" color some eggs for Easter.
I love this shot of Xander, Lorelai, and Reid with the temple. The flowers and trees were in bloom and it was just beautiful.
Our ride on the FrontRunner train. The ride to Salt Lake was great, but we missed the train that night and ended up getting back pretty late. It was nice to ride and chat instead of having to worry about traffic though!
Sweet Randi on her birthday. We love you!
Grandpa and Nate goofing around.
The kids got to make an animal at Build-a-Bear as their Easter present from Grandma and Grandpa. They had such a fun time picking out outfits and deciding on names.
At the Gateway in Salt Lake, we were all smiles because we had just had ice cream from Ben & Jerry's!
The first thing Xander did after finding his Easter basket was to open up some chocolate to eat. He is my boy!
I just adore this picture of Lorelai. So pretty in her pink shades.

4 comments:

Roswitha said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you are always taking and sharing with us...You are the greatest, Lori!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun visit!

Tricia said...

So much fun. You got some great pics. I need to print the one of Lorelai for her book. Whoever took that adorable picture of you and Xander is really talented ;-)Okay, maybe it's the subjects and not the photographer. I love you and miss you already. Come visit me soon!!!!

Skylette said...

Xander is so cute, and looks adorable on his little bike. It was nice to see you while we were out the other night. We all are taking advantage of the warm rays! Sorry Luke was being such a little stinker!