It's hard to believe but our little Alexander is eighteen months old today. The time has flown by so quickly, and he brings such joy to us (although I feel like I say "NO" about two hundred times a day). I tried to take a few pictures to document the day, but it's hard to catch him holding still long enough to focus and click. He had his doctor's appointment yesterday and weighs 22 pounds 5 ounces, and is 32 1/2 inches tall. And there were no shots this visit. Hooray!
This is his new squinty eyed smile that he does when I ask him to smile for the camera.

Action shot, it's almost in focus!

Cute profile.

Having some lunch. He is frequently refusing to use his plates and silverware and insists on the big people stuff.

3 comments:
He is absolutely a doll and I can't believe he is old enough to go to nursery now!
Ooooh! Nursery age! Big boy! This is the exact age that both my kids decided that they couldn't live without me for even a few minutes. Ugh! ;)
Xander is such a sweet fun boy! He has the cutest smile!
He's really growing up!
Post a Comment