Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blessings

  • My favorite Pita chips on sale at Albertson's. I know this doesn't seem like a big thing, but they are something I buy very infrequently because I can't justify spending almost $4 on a 6 oz bag of chips. 
  • A hubby who takes the garbage out 99% of the time. This one is big, really big!
  • The guidance of the Holy Ghost when there's something I really want, but it's not going to be the best thing for our family. (This involves buying a new vehicle and maybe after we make our final decision I'll elaborate).
  • We came up with a new, better layout for the basement which gives me a bigger food storage room.
  • A dad who loves us enough to take time off work to help us in finishing our basement. 
  • Two Happy Birthday's this week. My dad, and my big brother (who will always be older than me!)
  • The fact that even though I did enough damage to my vehicle driving over a pile of snow to cause the insurance company to call it dead; that I am not injured, Xander was not in the car with me, and Francois will still let me drive his truck. 
  • Super, yummy chocolate cake. I found a recipe for Chocolate Ganache frosting and it was sooooo good. Francois said he thought it was my best chocolate cake I'd ever made!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay...A bigger food storage room for all that food storage our ward is working on!

Tamara said...

What's this about the Blazer?! It finally died? Is it time for new car shopping?

Anonymous said...

I could sooooo use a bigger food storage room. Wish I had been a fanatic when we built our house ;)

Must post the chocolate ganache!