Blessings
- A couple of really nice days this week. I am so ready for warm and sunshine! Xander and I had a lot of fun playing outside and reconnecting with neighbors we haven't seen for a while.
- A new printer, I've been without one for months. Thanks for the surprise Francois!
- A house with lots of windows to let light in. Sometimes when I'm a little down all I have to do is open all the blinds and it improves my mood.
- My faith, some Jehovah's Witnesses stopped by a couple of times and they are really nice women and we had some nice talks. I admire their courage in going to a stranger's door to share their faith. I really need to do better at sharing my faith.
1 comment:
At least we had a few nice days last week since this week isn't looking too great. Sienna goes crazy outside too. I think they love the fresh air as much as we do (or more).
Post a Comment