- I think Xander is going to do ok in nursery. We went in for the last half today and he mostly ignored me. He didn't hit anyone or take anything away from anyone (well, he did trade snacks with Jayce, their napkins were a little too close together). He even shared his rattle with Mimi. I'm so excited to attend Relief Society all by myself!
- Francois let me sleep in yesterday morning. I've had a rough sleeping week and it was greatly appreciated!
- Xander's clean bill of health from the doctor this week. He's still low for his weight, but I don't think that's going to change anytime soon and as long as he's consistent and eating then it's ok.
- I found the perfect trike for Xander (he's getting it for Easter). It hasn't arrived yet, but I will be sure to post pictures after it's all assembled and ready to go!
- I didn't lose the diamond from my wedding ring. I've known I needed to get the prongs checked but I've just put off doing it. Well, the other night my ring caught on my shirt and I noticed my diamond was gone! Luckily, I was being lazy reading and it was right on the chair where I had been sitting. Now, I just have to get it re-set!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for the trike....and I am so happy you found your diamond...It happened to me, but I did not find mine many years ago....Hope you have caught up on your sleep a little!
That is funny that you say you are getting Xander a trike. For Lloyd's birthday we have talk about getting him one and probably Jenny too.
Post a Comment