Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blessings

  • A super fun date night with Francois, we didn't do anything that exciting, but I just really enjoyed spending time with my hubby and being able to just pay attention to him.
  • Progress toward finishing more of the basement, we've been talking about it for a long time but thanks to an upcoming visit from my dad and our tax refund it's going to become a reality.
  • The ability to feel promptings and guidance in my life. Sometimes I take this for granted, but lately I've been trying to be more aware of my Heavenly Father's interest in me and the many times he helps me when I haven't even asked.
  • A happy, healthy son who has a curious mind. Every day it seems he surprises me with new things. Whether it's a word or an action he is learning and growing just like he should. He's been more interested in "helping" me lately, but he's actually starting to understand how to help. He put the clean clothes in the laundry basket rather than throwing them on the floor, he helped put his clothes in the drawers, and he loves to help throw things in the garbage (luckily, he so far is only throwing away things when I ask him to).
  • An adorable nephew who turned 10 today. We love you Nate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, date nights are nice. Love the cornmeal pics, kids do love to help!

Me - Jen said...

Still LOVING your blessings. It helps keep it in perspective. Thanks! Hey and cute pics on your banner. I have google reader so I rarely see the actual blog. Great Picture!