Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blessings

  • A new car that's just what I wanted, and my hubby for letting me get it!
  • Framing (and heat vents) in the basement with another bedroom (there are already two that are finished), storage room, and future movie room. Thanks Dad!
  • Sunshine and warmer weather the last couple of days, and more warm to come. Friday is supposed to get up to 55. I'm digging out my shorts!
  • Francois is over his flu and it doesn't look like either Xander or I caught it.
  • Snuggling on the couch.

6 comments:

christine said...

Ah, sunshine---I know how you feel! We've had the most glorious weather recently!

Emily said...

I can't wait for sunshine and walks!!! Congrats on the new car!

Anonymous said...

Send your Dad to my house next!! I'd love to have basement finished!

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

You're welcome!!! I enjoyed spending the time with you.
Love, Dad :-)

Sorry Heather, the last basement I did (mine) was in 1994 so I'm not due for another one 'til 2024.

Skylette said...

Maybe we'll be calling you if we stay in this house and finish the basement! ;)