Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blessings

  • The chance to out boating with some friends (other than our boat tour in Hawaii a couple of years ago, I haven't been out on a boat since I was a teenager) and have a fun Saturday. I even got up on the knee board (I was too chicken to try the skiis!).
  • Prayer, I had two good lessons today about prayer so I guess I needed the reminder!
  • Sunscreen, I'm so glad that I can keep my skin and my families skin from being sunburned all the time.
  • Pretty flowers, my neighbor gave me one of her peonies and Xander loves looking at and smelling the "fower."
  • Chocolate brownies.......yummy!
  • My two precious boys, they make life so much happier for me.

1 comment:

Roswitha said...

I am glad yiy guys got to go boating....Fun! Did you plant your penonie?