Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Xander's been up to lately....

Xander loves popcorn, it's one of his favorite things. He always goes into the pantry and asks for ca-co. One day he was eating popcorn and lost in his movie and I just realized how fast he is becoming a little boy and not my baby anymore.
Francois' parents came to visit and of course Xander was sick that weekend. He spent a lot of time just sitting and resting. Hopefully our next visit will have more playing!
Despite feeling yucky we did get a good smile out of him for a picture though, say Cheese!
His first taste of Nutella. Xander seems to have a slight allergy to peanuts (I'm hoping and praying he grows out of it because peanut butter is big at our house) so we tried some Nutella instead. It was a big hit!
We don't use napkins at our house, we use towels. Xander has now joined us, and he knows exactly where it goes!
Xander graduated from finger painting with pudding to actual finger paints. Although, he didn't really like the feel of it on his fingers so I gave him a paintbrush. He created a beautiful work of art, and I know he'll be up for painting any chance he gets.
Xander doesn't always finish his cereal, but he likes to drink the milk out of the bowl!
The other night I went in the check his blankets before going to bed and this is what I found. He is getting so tall that with his head against the back of his crib his legs hang out the other side.
We've also been doing lots of playing outside (when the weather is good), walks, popcicles, and pool time! Just don't stop by and expect the house to be clean! Xander goes potty in his potty almost every night before bed, before he takes a bath, and sometimes just at random. So, we're definitely starting the official process soon. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Roswitha said...

What cute pictures!....He sure is growing up fast....What a wonderful little person...