Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blessings

  • A nice long visit from my mom. Usually she can only come for a couple of days, but this time she was here almost a week. Xander loved having another person to cater to his whims (she found a t-shirt for him that said "King of the Castle" that's a little too true)!
  • My cute purse (see last post). I am so proud that I actually finished it and that I like it. It's really a self-esteem boost for me.
  • My cute hubby Francois, father of my child, who adores Xander and is such a good father to him.
  • My dad, if there's a project to be done or something that needs fixing, he is there to help. He came up in March and helped frame the new layout of the basement and put in the heat vents. I can't truly count all the times he's helped or fixed something for me. He's just a good dad!
  • My dad-in-law, who is truly one of the most likable people I have ever met. He has a kind word for everyone and always makes us laugh. And he raised Francois to be a good man, that is something I am thankful for every day!
  • A new calling in YW as the Laurel advisor. I'm really excited, but I'm going to miss my cub scouts.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love the purse and you will do awesome with your new calling!

Roswitha said...

Congratulations on your new calling...You'll do a fantastic job. I am so glad Xander got to have his Grandma Tucker for a whole week....that must have been fun for both of them.

Christine said...

I saw the purse in Sunday School and loved it. I meant to say something about it after class, but didn't get a chance. I can't believe you made it.

Amber said...

I am quite upset about this new calling! What will I do in scouts without you? (Cute purse)